North Boulder Recreation Center
Due to limited staff resources, the North Boulder Recreation Center pools will be closed on weekends. We're hiring!
Vulnerable Lap Swim
Reservations are still required.
Monday - Friday, 3 - 4 p.m.
Cardio and Weight Equipment
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Basketball is open for drop-in general access.
Annual, monthly, financial aid, Silver Sneakers, and Silver & Fit pass holders can now make their complimentary reservations online for all outdoor sport courts located at the recreation centers. This includes tennis, pickleball, and platform tennis courts located at the east, north and south recreation centers.
Drop in Adult Volleyball: Sunday 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Drop in Senior VolleyBall: Friday 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Fitness, Mind/Body and AquaFit Classes
- Leisure pool
- The lobby seating area is closed.
- Furniture (chairs, lounges, tables are not available for use.)
- Towel service is not available.
- Shared pool equipment (bring your own kickboards, pull buoys, exercise belts)
- Suit spinner is not available.
- The sauna is closed.
- Childcare is closed.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.